Learning about dinosaurs is fun! Here’s how to make your own dinosaur feet craft for stomping around.
- Draw dinosaur feet on a piece of cardboard, like a cereal box.
- Cover dinosaur toes with one color of tape.
- Cover dinosaur feet with another color tape.
- Make a strap by folding a long piece of tape in half and taping it to the bottom of the feet.
5. Use velcro dots to fasten dino feet to kid feet. Several dots make them adjustable so all the kids can try them out. Or Mom.
Now stomp, stomp, stomp and roar like a dinosaur! Make some tracks in the sand, too.
Love Bug is getting ready to make some more tracks in our indoor sand box.
Like it? Pin it.
This dino fun was inspired by the dinosaur feet craft at Activity Village UK.Pin It