As 2013, comes to a close, it’s fun to look back and see what brought you all here, to my little corner of the blogosphere. Apparently, you all love math, science, hot chocolate, laundry advice and Dr. Seuss. I’ll be writing more about math and science in 2014. Not sure about the other things. Well, maybe Dr. Seuss.
Without further ado, here are the most popular posts of 2013 from Creekside Learning.
13. Kitchen Science: Freezing and Melting
12. More Kitchen Science: What’s Inside a Drop of Blood?
What a drop of blood would look like under a microscope.
11. Mason Jar Hot Chocolate With Dipping Spoons
10. Star Jars and So Much More: Learning About the Life of Stars
9. Kindergarten Calendar Activities
8. When There’s an Active Shooter in a Public Place: How Parents Can Make a Safety Plan With Kids
7. Celebrating Dr. Seuss With Wacky Wednesday
6. Solving the Stinky Laundry Problem
5. Minecraft Party Round-up
4. Chrysanthemum Activities to go along with the book by Kevin Henkes
3. Easy Volcano Experiment
2. Whole Body Learning: Place Value Math Game – Stomp It!
and the #1 post on Creekside Learning in 2013…
1. Hands-On Math Ideas for Kindergarten and First Grade
Thank you for reading, commenting, pinning and sharing my posts!